What does a Financial Coach do?
Financial coaches educate clients on the basics of personal finance and create a spending plan that reflects the values and goals of the client. The coach then empowers clients to take responsibility for their decisions, supports their continual learning and growth, and serves as an accountability partner throughout the process.
How much does it cost?
– First Meeting/Consultation $30 (1 Hour)
– 1 Session $60 (1 Hour)
– Buy 5 Sessions for $275 ($55/session)
– Buy 10 Sessions for $500 ($50/session)
How can a Financial Coach help...
- Me – You probably have things you want to do but your finances are keeping those from happening. You may have a lot of debt and need someone to help you get a plan to pay it off. You may not have a budget and don’t know where to start. You may already have a budget but realize that you could do it much better. Jason can help you with all these things plus a whole lot more. He will help you create a simple plan that works for you and your situation.
- My Family & Friends – We all want what is best for our family and friends. You don’t want to see them struggle financially. Maybe you have tried to give them financial advice but they just won’t listen to you. Sometimes a third party might be the solution. Jason will meet with your loved ones on a regular basis, help create a plan and walk with them through the process.
- My Church & Community – Your church wants to help you experience freedom in all areas, including financial freedom. As your church works to impact the community, they will need your financial support. The better your financial situation, the more you will be able to help. Jason will come to your church/small group and talk about ways he can help them find financial freedom.
- My Employees, Co-Workers & Clients – Most of us work with at least one person who is struggling financially. The better an employee handles money, the better employee he/she will be. Ask your Human Resources staff about having Jason come and speak to your employees during lunch, breaks, etc.
How many sessions am I going to need?
The number of sessions is dependent upon the goals you want to achieve. Some may need 4 sessions and others may need more. At the First Meeting/Consultation, we’ll see where you are and how often we need to meet.