78% of people are living paycheck to paycheck. That is a scary statistic. Life is too short to live this way.
If you are in the 78%, are you ready for a change? Are you ready to simplify your finances?
When you think about simplifying your finances, what does that look like for you? Maybe…
1. Getting out of debt
2. Being able to give
3. Having money to put in savings
4. Knowing you can go on vacation without going into debt
5. Being prepared for an unexpected emergency
6. Not feeling overwhelmed and stressed at Christmas
The secret to stop living from paycheck to paycheck is to have a simple plan that works for you. I have learned that you can’t do this alone. You must have someone to keep you accountable. It’s not going to be easy and sometimes you will want to give up. Having someone that will walk beside you is crucial when it comes to your finances.
Here are 5 things you can do right now to improve your situation.
1. Get on a budget
2. Track your expenses
3. Cut some spending
4. Increase your income
5. Book a session with a financial coach
If reading this gets you motivated to simplify your finances, click HERE.