Helping people simplify their finances.
Financial Coaching With One Purpose
I am a financial coach, not a financial planner/advisor. Financial issues are much bigger and can become more complicated as we get older. Paying off student loans, credit cards, car payments and medical bills can make us feel overwhelmed and exhausted. Instead of enjoying the fun things we would like to be doing as an adult, we find ourselves stressing out because there is just too much month left at the end of the money.
My job as a financial coach is to help simplify your finances. I am not in business to help you with investments (stocks, bonds, mutual funds) but will help you make an “investment” in yourself and your family. I want to help you better allocate your current income with the goal of making those same dollars go further.
Here's how I can help you...
- You will have someone who wants to help you accomplish your goals and dreams.
- You will have a simple plan that works for you.
- You will have a coach that will keep you motivated by meeting with you on a regular basis to walk with you through the process.
- You will reduce your debt, increase your savings, and learn how to manage your finances on your own.
- You will have peace by knowing you are prepared for an unexpected emergency.
Don’t spend another day worrying about how you are going to make it or what your family would do if something happened to you. Take the next step toward financial freedom and peace by scheduling a session today.